What is Baltic amber healing necklace?
Baltic amber necklaces are made for wearing (not chewing). The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream, it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce pain, headaches and arthritis. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin's warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
Dimensions of amber healing necklace are:
- Weight: 5.5 grams - 8 grams in weight
- Length: 17 - 20 inches long
- Material: natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make current amber necklace
Amber healing necklace facts:
- A natural analgesic, amber will help calm a baby without resorting to drugs.
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine. In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber necklaces sold in local pharmacies.
How do amber healing beads work?
It stimulates the thyroid glands. Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease. There are no tablets, medications or pastes that can compete with this amber necklace, the necklace is unique and has amazing results which are all natural.
Are amber healing necklaces safe?
As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring!
Necklaces are a worthwhile investment as a treasured family heirloom to pass down from generation to generation. These necklaces also make wonderful luxury gifts for special events such as birthdays and Christmas.
Also available in baby necklaces and bracelets!