Baby Bamboo Forks & Spoons
A beautiful and practical line of special baby forks to match Avanchy plates and bowls. Unlike plastic forks, which increase the risk of injuries during feeding, these baby forks are completely safe. Made from sustainable lightweight bamboo, they are easy to hold and the soft silicone tip does not harm your little one’s delicate gums. Thanks to these feeding forks, your baby can eat and play safely and you can forget all about accidents. The BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free silicone is non-toxic.
Benefits of bamboo training forks:
• Because bamboo is bio-degradable, replacing plastic or metal dishes with bamboo helps the planet and reduces waste
• Bamboo surfaces are anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
• Unlike plastic, bamboo does not contain toxic substances, so the spoons can be used even by babies with allergies
• Bamboo is a light material, but it does not scratch or break easily
• Highly reusable
• Beautiful nature-inspired design
Soft infant spoons made from sustainable bamboo with a silicone tip created for infants to prevent injuries. Like all the rest of Avanchy products, these spoons are available in vibrant and charming colours and offer a comfortable hold for both children and adults. Because they are BPA, PVC, Lead, and Phthalate free, you can rest assured that they are the safest option for your child and that these infant feeding spoons will eliminate the risk of injuries.
New Edition 2018 The updated design features a longer reinforced neck, and the silicone tip no longer detaches from the bamboo handle.
Why choose bamboo for infant spoons?
• Bamboo is a natural material that does not contain toxic additives
• Bamboo spoons are light and can be lifted even by a small child
• Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
• Sustainable, does not get damaged easily
• Bamboo is a biodegradable material
• Does not crack or become porous