Common Good Dish Soap
- 16 oz bottle
- concentrated formula cuts through a sink full of dishes
- great on pots and pans but gentle on hands
- scented with 100% pure essential oil scents
- plant-based formula
- no parabens or sulfates
- free of synthetic fragrance, phthalates, optical brighteners, dye, chlorine bleach and ammonia
- cruelty-free (Leaping Bunny certified)
- biodegradable formula
Aloe barbadensis – The leaf juice or powder from the aloe vera plant that acts as a natural moisturizer.
Sodium cocoamphoacetate – This coconut derived surfactant is one of the mild sulfate-free cleaning agents.
Essential Oil Spotlight
What makes our lavender dish soap so special? Lavender lends its dual anti-microbial and therapeutic properties to our soaps, making them naturally cleaner, gentler and more effective.
Full Ingredient List
water, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, essential oil, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, methylisothiazolinone.