ECOlunchbox Tri Bento
Stacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3 with our elegant ECOlunchbox Tri Bento that's made up of three separate layers which neatly clip together.
The shape of our Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel food containers that have been used for generations throughout India, where they are called "tiffins." Our Tri Bento, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the workmanship as well as the easy-to-use clips that won't pinch. This three-piece container has stacking bottom, middle and top layers that clip together. It's the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods!
- 3 tier round container with clips
- Capacity 38 oz (4.75 cups)
- Great for portion control. 12 oz (1.5 cups) fits in each of the three layers
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- Container measures 5.25" high with base 5.25" diameter
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try out our pot gripper for easy handling
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design
- Made in India