Make My Belly Fit - Extender
IMPORTANT Before buying: *The BellyFit attaches directly to jackets that have a zip with at least one slider with VISLON and 5VS on the back of it. Don't see the VISLON and 5VS or have a longer jacket? You might need a Zip Adapter. OR try the NEW UNIVERSAL EXTENDER. See more below.
The BellyFit is a zip-in softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. You don't need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a larger size. Feel good in your own jacket!While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the Bellyfit allows you to easily wrap your jacket around you and your baby, keeping your baby closer and warmer while outdoors.
Wind/water resistant and ready for fall, winter and spring "Snaperoo" adjustable elastic that can be snapped anywhere on the Belly
- Fit for a more custom fit
- Works with the most popular zip used on jackets - size 5 VISLON (single or double slider)
- See important information below to know if your jacket uses this zip.
- Suitable for jacket lengths between 60cm - 80cm (24" 31")
- Separate adapters available for longer mid-thigh to knee length jackets.
- Optional snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth
- Designed and made in Canada
NEW UNIVERSAL EXTENDER!
- Combines our award-winning BellyFit Jacket Extender with our patent-pending Universal Adapter.
- For Maternity and Baby-Carrying.
- Fits ALL zips (Patent Pending).
- The BellyFit is a zip-in softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. No need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a XXXL. Feel good in your own jacket!
- While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the Bellyfit extends your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
- The Universal Adapter allows you to attach your BellyFit to ANY jacket. The unique design slides over and secures onto any brand or size of zip. For different length jackets, you simply need to reposition it in order to get your ideal coverage. The Universal Adapter can also be used on its own during early pregnancy and post-partum where just a few extra inches are needed.