GLIDE THROUGH WINTER
- A simple adjustment allows the skis to attach to just about any stroller wheels available on the market.
- The skis cut easily through snow – unlike wheels that get stuck in the slightest bit of slush or powder.
- Fits all simple or double wheels from 4" (100mm) up to 18" (455mm), and up to 2"(50mm) wide.
- Well-designed, patent-pending and made in Québec
- Your child is comfortably and securely seated in their own stroller; no worries about the baby falling out of a small sled or getting snow in their face!
- Your child can enjoy looking at the scenery as they slide along in the stroller and not just a view of your behind like when you pull a sled!
- Parents enjoy all the advantages of their regular stroller, especially the ergonomics; no more backache from pulling a sled!
- Excellent for winter jogging, snowshoeing on groomed trails and cutting through snowy sidewalks.
Note: Not recommended for use in deep snow, off-roading. Not recommended on ski slopes. Not suitable for strollers equipped with mud-guards.
SAFETY: Ski's do not come equipped with brakes. Only use skis on flat terrain. Good judgement by the user is required. Your child's safety is your responsibility.