That Stuff For Pain
That Stuff For Pain is an all natural pain relief spray.
No drugs = no side effects!
Spray topically to relieve discomfort from muscle pain, headaches, migraines, sinus congestion, toothaches, mild or chronic pain, bug bites, arthritis, fribromyalgia...anything that hurts!
INGREDIENTS:Isopropyl alcohol, water, menthol, camphor oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, clove oil.
5 sizes available.
All sizes come with spray top lids except the 995ml.
THAT STUFF FOR PAIN HAS A VARIETY OF USES:
- For headaches: Spray a small amount on the fingertips and dab on the temples. Also draw a line across the forehead. For severe headaches you will also want to spray the back of the neck. Never spray directly on the face & avoid contact with eyes
- Sinus congestion: Spray your wrist and inhale the fragrance as often as needed. You may also put a few mists on your pillow before retiring for the day.
- Muscle ache and pains: Spray directly on and 2-3 inches around the affected area.
- Toothaches: Spray on fingertips and rub face where there is pain.
- Bug Bites: Spray on to relieve itch and reduce swelling. When first using the spray frequent applications might be required over short periods of time to relieve pain. The time between uses will lengthen because the spray is increasing blood flow and decreasing inflammation in the area, therefore speeding up the healing process.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY